Struggling to get that PROMOTION? Here are some tips, it worked for me in just FOUR MONTHS!




I know what you're thinking, this guy is an arrogant a-hole and this is probably a scam.

I promise It's NOT!

I'm not a want-to-be guru taking peoples money, that can stick there content where the sun doesn't shine.  

I don't want your money NOT ONE DIME! The only thing I will ask is, if it helps, then share it and help others. 

Lets get down to brass tax. 

Promotions allude many! It's a damn shame because there are too many people out there that don't realize they're in their own way. You work hard day in and day out and see no path forward in the near future. I will tell you it's not your fault. This happens because there are things you weren't told or didn't realize you needed to move up. 


Well I am going to give you 3 tips that took me from entry level to a manager position in my company in four months. I don't say that to be arrogant, I was taught these things and I exploited what I learned to move up the ladder.

Best part is that YOU CAN TOO! 

The first thing is to change your underlying belief.

 It's tough but hard work DOES NOT get you a promotion. That's a hard to swallow but it is true.

That's not to say that you wont have to work hard while getting to the promotion, but hard work is not what gets you the promotion. 

Here's what you need to get on the fast track to a promotion. 

1. Do your job well, consistently and with integrity.

This means doing your work well, showing up on time and keeping off of the trouble radar. If you are making things harder for your boss you won't be on the right short list. This also means that you have to make sacrifices like not taking days off as often and trying your best to not call out sick. 

Life happens. If you are deathly ill or have an emergency that is understandable. I am referring to the "I don't feel so goods" that could be completely valid but wouldn't exactly stop you from getting your tasks accomplished if you gave it the old college try. 

2. Learn how to play Office politics. 

People in the company talk. Leadership talks and it helps to know who is talking to who. This means its advantageous to know who reports to who, which people work closely together and what path you need to take to get in front of the right people and get them talking positively about you. 


3.  Learn to lead up and down the chain of command. 

This sounds complicated but it's really simple. When you have your job done, help other team members get better at theirs and provide them help if they need it. When it comes to your boss ask them what they need and how you can help take something off their plate and make things move smoother. Be willing to learn new skills that will help the team and put you in a prime spot to move up. 


I hope these tips help you as they did me. There will be more helpful tips to come and if you feel so lead reach out I would love to get to know new friends and help however I can.

Comments

Popular Posts